We proudly offer our care guarantee to ensure your peace of mind well after your purchase is complete.
All Lavita Furniture is designed and manufactured to exacting standards to allow us to confidently ship it Australia-wide. We take great pride in our products and proudly display our logo on all our packaging. However, we understand that occasionally flaws in materials or workmanship will present themselves. In these rare cases, we will happily and promptly replace or repair the faulty item with the minimum of fuss.
Our Australian designed outdoor wicker furniture is designed and constructed to address a variety of Australian conditions.
- Coastal living: Our frames are constructed using naturally rust-resistant Aluminium. Our frames are powder-coated to further protect the framework against corrosion from exposure to salt or chlorine.
- Australian sun: Our synthetic wicker is UV protected and coloured to its core to help resist fading in the bright Australian sun.
- Australian heat: Our synthetic wicker is highly elastic to allow it to adjust to the expansion of the metal frame on hot days.
- Australian fun: Our frames are welded, not bolted, for great structural strength. Have as much fun as you like, they're very hard to break.
Lavita Standard Warranty
This warranty must be read and acted upon in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and Care Instructions
- The Lavita Furniture Standard Warranty is offered in addition to the guarantees provided under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty is subject to the Product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care instructions
- The powdercoated Aluminium frame in each Lavita Furniture Outdoor Furniture piece is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period up to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Other components including fabrics, PE Wicker, foams, fibre fillings, suspension, springs, mechanisms including adjustable headrests, zippers, touch fasteners, polywood, stone-tops and polywood tops, legs and all other fittings and accessories except for glass and coatings are warranted against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months.
- The PE Wicker Material is warranted against fading due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months.
- Glass may contain waves and bubbles. This is not considered a defect.
- Glass may be exhibit small chips or a slight scratch. This is a result of movement during transport and cannot be avoided. This is not considered a defect.
- Fabrics, PE Wicker leathers, suspension components, glass surfaces, cushioning and fillings will show signs of wear and tear with use. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this additional warranty.
- Fabrics, surfaces and PE wicker will fade and/or crease. Foam and fillings will soften and form to the shape of the user over time. Depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering materials, cushion fillings and suspension may need to be replaced periodically at the purchasers expense. Paint on glass may crack or peel due to intense heat if not kept covered or out of direct sunlight. Peeling or cracking of paint is considered wear and tear, paint may need to be applied periodically.
- This warranty is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Seller is not liable in respect of:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- The natural characteristics of the materials
- Damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials
- Damage caused by impoper cleaning, negligence, treatment with improper chemicals, exposure to extreme temperatures, or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions
- The cost of transporting the furniture to and/or from the specified place of repair and replacement.
- Any replacement or repair under this additional warranty is limited to the defective part only. The Seller reserves the right to decide whether a component need be replaced or repaired.
- Covering components replaced under this additional warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- This additional warranty will be revoked immediately if the furniture becomes defective due to misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, commercial use or mishandling in transit.
- To benefit under this warranty The Buyer must complete and forward a Warranty Claim Form within 7 days of the defect occuring. If so directed by The Seller, The Buyer will return the defective items to their nearest outlet at their cost.
- The Seller expressly does not accept liability for goods whey are damaged by accident, altered or fitted or used in breach of The Seller's conditions of use or technical specifications as published from time to time.
- The Seller expressly does not accept liability for breakage of glass.