Trends / February 22,2017
When it comes to outdoor entertaining, nothing beats the classic backyard barbie - but sometimes, mother nature doesn’t always agree. Whether purpose built as an extension to your home or simply upping the ante on the party stakes, the outdoor kitchen is becoming increasingly common. Here are ten of our favourite outdoor kitchens that’ll ensure the steaks will be sizzling all year round.
1. Create a contemporary kitchen outdoors by keeping it light and bright with a neutral colour palette to give off a coastal feel. By StepUp Constructions.
2. The cedar cabinetry on this BBQ and pizza oven combo adds charm as it seamlessly blends into the aesthetics of this unique Mosman home. By Harrison Landscaping.
3. When not in use, this BBQ cleverly folds away for maximum use of space when entertaining outdoors, and gives the patio a clean and modern look. By Mr. Mitchell.
4. This contemporary kitchen brings the comfort of indoor cooking to the great outdoors and features a built in grill and pizza oven. By Daniel Lomma Design. Photo by D-Max Photography.
5. Create a seamless extension from your current cooking headquarters with a satellite kitchen that gives you more space when it’s needed. By Danny Broe Architect.
6. Break up your outdoor space but keep the conversation flowing with a low rise wall divider and distinct flooring. By Outside in Landscape Management.
7. Keep things interesting by creating multiple outdoor areas; get down to business in the fully equipped outdoor kitchen or relax and enjoy company away from the chaos of the kitchen. By Totally Outdoors.
8. Take advantage of your surrounding space and maximise your viewing pleasure! In this outdoor kitchen setup, everyone wins. Photo by Napoleon.
9. Here’s one for when you’re all about impressing the guests - a swim up bar for when you like to cook with an audience. By Mark Scott Associates.
10. And finally, an outdoor grilling station that ensures you won’t miss a minute of the action. Photo by Cal Flame.
Yes, we’re open.
As an independent retailer, we need your support through these challenging times. We are managing the risks of COVID19 to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers.
At this stage, all our showrooms remain open for business, but we’d like to assure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority.
We’ve taken all necessary precautions as advised by the government guidelines to ensure that everyone can stay safe – this includes frequent sanitisation and cleaning in showroom.
We’re also implementing social distancing guidelines, instructing employees to regularly wash their hands, and providing access to hand hygiene stations to our customers on entry and exit.
Home has never been so important. We’re here to help you choose the best sofa for you and your family.
We are following all updates to government advice closely. We are dedicated to your health and safety.
Thank you for your support and understanding.